Actually the benefits of Android locksreen well especially in the protection step to secure Android, but if you turn out as the owner forgot to paswordnya then this would cause a problem. You will not be able to use your Android because your Android has been locked. If it is in these conditions are usually that comes to mind you is to find a solution by bringing Android to the service man so it can be reused as usual.
If this really happens wait a minute, do not panic and do not rush to take it to the service man. Apparently, there are a number of tips open locksreen Android locked without a service that you can apply.
What are some of the tips for unlocking Android locksreen locked without the service? Check out tips to open locksreen Android locked without the following service.
1. Forgot Pattern featureTo unlock locked Android locksreen you can take advantage of Forgot Pattern feature that will appear if you have wrong 5 times in entering pattern locksscreen. Later you are required to enter your Google account username and password as the initial step to verify Android ownership. When it is finished then Google will then send your unlock pattern or you can choose to create a new pattern.
2. Android Device ManagerTake advantage of Android Device Manager service to open open locked Android locksreen. In this step, you only need to select the lock option in your Android Device Manager user interface. Wait a moment until you are prompted to enter a new password to replace your old pattern. The time required in this process takes only about 5 minutes and then you can again use your Android.
3. Emergency CallThe Emergency Call feature can be used to unlock the locked Android locksreen by selecting the option and entering your number * 10 times. Then continue the double tap on the last * last note and paste the copy until your lockscreen can open.
4. Android Debug Bridge (ADB)If you want a more powerful way to unlock the locked Android locksreen, you can connect your Android to your computer to access ADB. To take advantage of it you just do 2 types of short steps that go in ADB installation directory and open CMD.
5. Safe ModeIn an attempt to unlock Android locksreen locked with Safe Mode you must first run this type of mode. How, hold down the power button until turn off option appears then hold the option until you notice Safe Mode. Next, delete all data through the third-party locksreen app you installed.
6. Factory ResetIf the ways you've tried before but still failed to open locksreen Android is locked then there is still the most powerful way of dealing with Factory Reset. Press and hold down volume + power button to access the bootloader and select Recovery Mode. When you have successfully entered Recovery Mode then select Factory Reset option or wipe data to remove your old locksreen.
That's 6 tips open locksreen Android is locked without service presented in this opportunity. These tips will be very useful and help you especially if you experience the same problem that is if you forget your locksreen password so your lockscreen becomes locked and can not open so you can not use your Android.
Good luck with these smart tips and good luck. You do not have to bring your favorite Android to the service provider and can handle it yourself at home with a number of tips that you can use.